Once you’re done watching the video. [Click Here To Download] the power packed checklist & cheatsheet, with tips and everything. No need to take any notes! You can also view the extra notes we have in the sections below.
BEFORE YOU ACCESS & DOWNLOAD THIS TEMPLATE:
- Go through the training videos at least once (it’s 41 minutes).
- Access the Google Slide Template [click here], designed based on the PITCHPROCESS Blueprint & Checklist.
- Start filling out the slides, read it in conjunction with the downloaded Blueprint & Checklist.
You can always customize the theme (see below ↓ ) or improve the aesthetics later on. You can give it to a professional designer (or get some help from the presentation design services listed at the end).
If you’re looking for the PowerPoint (PPTX) version, you can download the file below.
According to the latest study (highly recommended read) of 200 startup pitch decks by DocSend, investors spend an average of 3 minutes and 44 seconds reading one deck.
In the vault, we also share interesting downloads, resources and tools that you may want to explore:
- Be sure to check out our Toolbox – a collection of useful apps, tools, resources as you embark upon your capital raising journey
- The Checklist Manifesto (By Atul Gawande)
You might not be an artistically gifted designer and when you want to get the best, it’s best to pay for someone else do something you suck at. Don’t worry, we’ve got some suggestions for you:
Hey, thanks for taking this training!
I hope by now, you’ve made some progress in your journey to getting funded. But it’s not over.
I want your help!
This course is spread by word of mouth. And right now, the best people to recommend it are the ones who have taken action to complete it. Can you tell your friends about “The Perfect Pitch Deck Blueprint & Checklist”?
Here’s how you can do it:
- Forward the link to your friends and ask them to sign up: https://act.vc/pitchdeck
- Share the above link on your social media!
Jose Paul Martin
P.S. If you want to go a step further, you know what would be really great? Email me your testimonial about the course or use this form and tell me what you learned from this, and how do you think it will help others! (Do that and I might surprise you!)
If you purchased the 1-On-1 Pitch Review option, when you’ve finished going through the video tutorial, and implemented the blueprint in your pitch deck – then book a one time review session with me. (Once you’ve booked on my calendar, you can send me your pitch ahead of session). If you haven’t purchased a 1-on-1 review, you can do so right now. Please note, once you request a pitch review, you CANNOT be considered for the Activa Venture Fund.